Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Monday, January 7, 2013

Eating & Cleaning

Well tomorrow is the day; my first day of being forty.  Techically, I was born near midnight so I have most of tomorrow to be 39, but even that won't keep 40 away for long. 

So tonight I ordered my favorite pizza and snuggled up with my favorite coffee drink....both of which will not be on the new diet.  As I enjoyed these final indulgences, they felt a bit like a last meal!  However, I'm ignoring that feeling.

18 Commercial loads, but for my Aunt Treva's sake
I did not wash clothes on Old Christmas! 
See what happens when I skip a day!! (or two)!

We got behind on laundry over the holidays.  So today, Angela stripped all the bedding and extra blankets and coats from the closets and gathered all the dirty laundry. We went to the laundromat, and 18 commercial washer loads and $60 later, our laundry was caught up for a few minutes.

Jon's tummy has been hurting all day.  So after he was in bed tonight, Jon started yelling "Mom!".  I put him in the rocking chair with me and wrapped him in my newly clean and fresh school house quilt.  Within seconds, he threw up violently all over me, my hair, my favorite chair and the once clean quilt.  What a way to wrap up a decade! 

No comments:

Post a Comment