Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Friday, January 18, 2013

40: Day 11

Today was napping, errands and cooking.  That pretty much summarizes my jet set lifestyle today.  I went back to bed after getting the kids and Ed off to school this morning. Then I ran exciting errands like getting an oil change and tire rotation.  Finally, I turned a refrigerator full of leftovers into a lasagna bake, an alfredo chicken bake, green chili chicken enchiladas, and of course...a new diet veggie soup.

Everyone ate really well tonight from the variety of choices except David who got Daddy to make him eggs.  However, my goal of getting leftovers used was definitely met.  Then while Ed and Grace went to see The Hobbit again, I worked on catching up on cards and letters while the older kids watched a movie.

Yet another day of the diet followed, but I am missing eating whatever carbs that I want. Well, excuse me; I have a cutie on my lap who wants to cuddle.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment