Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

40: Day 9

I just found out today that friends of ours who are awesome cooks are FINALLY opening another restuarant after almost a decade...AND I'm on this diet!  Errrr!  Well, I'm setting my weight loss goal to get to reward myself with dinner. 

The restuarant is open every other weekend in Springfield.  It is named Sorella's Table. If you are looking for an awesome dinner out, I can guarantee that they can provide a meal that will exceed your expectations.  Remember that you must make a reservation. 

Today I taught in Branson as usual.  I stuck to my diet despite traveling thanks to Subway.

No comments:

Post a Comment