Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Thursday, January 17, 2013

40: Day 10

Well, its been 10 days and so far I haven't accomplished most of what I had planned to do for 40.  However, today I was able to do an extra that I didn't think would fit in the budget.  I found bras on sale and underwear so I was able to buy 40 total to give to United to Rescue for their work in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.  I was so excited an I'll hopefully be delivering those to their local office next week.  It was such fun finding this sale and knowing that these women would know that the body of Christ worldwide is welcoming them and caring about them.

Then the next fun part of my day was taking Grace to her flight lesson today.  She has such a love of aviation that it is obviously God given.  It was so great to take her to dinner after her lesson and hear her recall every detail of her lesson.  She has some great ideas for her possible Summer adventures and they all involve service to others.  The whole afternoon was such a great time together today.  All my kids have great big tender hearts, but when they keep those hearts pure and tender for God's direction and purpose into their late teens it is simply beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment