Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Saturday, January 19, 2013

40: Day 12

No napping this Saturday.  We were up by 6am to make chili for the underwater poker games today at Calypso scuba.  Of course, the twins got up to "help" me.

Then  Grace and I spent the rest of the morning at Calypso and ate some great chili that people had prepared for the chili competition.  Then we did some shopping and headed home. 


The TV station was there, and Grace was on the news tonight.
I got home and sat down to answered a few emails, read some kids some books, and soon it was time to get ready for Ed and I to go out....together...alone!  Grace had agreed to babysit and we weren't going to give her a chance to change her mind!  After dinner out, we picked up the movie "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" at the video rental and came home to watch it with the older kids. 

I am really missing the extra carbs that this diet cut out, but I'm sticking to it.  On another note, I did finally get Ed and Corrine's hair cut today.  It seems like it has been impossible to get this done when we are all here and I have time to clean up the mess.  Ed's hair was really getting long this time so I'm glad we had time.

No comments:

Post a Comment