Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 36: Weigh-in

Well, weigh in today was disappointing for me. I lost only 2 1/2 pounds.  So as you can guess, I'm taking this week super serious.  I need a bigger loss next week!

Not much news today, other than taking the kids to Springfield for their orthotics appointment.  We were disappointed there too because we learned that our favorite orthotist is retiring in August.  Change is tough.

BTW-If you did not see this on Facebook, please share it with others who you think may know the person that we are seeking for Jon.

JOB OPENING:  As of around April 1st we will be needing a new aid for Jon. Amber insists on getting married and Jon is going to miss her terribly so we need a replacement as awesome as Amber. 36-40 hours per week. Pay is through an agency so its not a cash job. The Jon smiles are better than the pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment