Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Friday, February 15, 2013

40: Day 39 Not the Friday I Wanted

This Friday I had appointments in Jefferson City so I left at 5am with the twins and Nate.  Then I took them to Grandma's house along the way.  I finally picked them up and got home around 6pm.  I was greeted by Matt who was ready for his turn at Grandma's.  This was not exactly the first thing that I wanted to do after driving so much today.  I was hoping for dinner out with hubby and then some grocery shopping, but hubby had volunteered to work on a computer.  So I took Grace grocery shopping and convinced Matt to wait until tomorrow to go to Grandma's house.  In the end, the groceries weren't put away until after 11:30pm so it was just a long tiring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment