Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Thursday, February 14, 2013

40: Day 37 & 38

Wednesday and Thursday were a little less hectic because there was no flight school on Valentine's Day.  I still had to go to Branson on Wednesday, and this week Corrine and I also visited the dentist.

I made a huge dinner on Valentine's with a little bit of everything for each kid's favorites and hubby's favorite steak.  I also tried a new grilled onions recipe.  It was a big hit so we'll be making that steak topping again.

Day 40 is almost here and on Day 42 I visit the doctor again for a check up so I'll get the official doctor weigh in.  I had expected to complete more projects in these 40 days, but I'm pleased with what I did get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment