Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Saturday, February 16, 2013

40: Day 40 is here!

Day 40 is not a great day.  Hubby is at debate AGAIN so its the kids and I.  Matt was packed and ready to go to Grandma's at 6am, but I was able to hold him off until early afternoon so Grandma could do her morning shopping and hair appointment.  The twins were especially busy getting into things, writing on walls, and leaving a trail behind them.  When I finally took Matt, Grace and David to Grandma's, I had the twins and Nate ride along and Corrine worked on putting the house back together.

This was one of those days that made me wonder why Ed has to work so far from home and for so many Saturdays in a row.  Why can't we find a home in Kansas or him find a job in Missouri? We haven't had us time except a few dinners in over 8 months.  I am truly emotionally exhausted right now.   Too many days of the kids seeing hubby for less than 2 hours a day.  Too much extra financial stress from the increasing gas prices costing $120 a week for his gas to/from work.  Not to mention my gas to appointment's and teaching.  Too much time with just me and the kids.  Too much work that I need to wrap up for the office, but always the constant interruptions and running to appointments.  The kids had 5 medical appointments this week and 7 doctor appointments next week.  Yes, day 40 is here and its one of the worst days that I've had in months!  I'm exhausted emotionally and I don't see a break in my future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment