Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Thursday, February 7, 2013

40: Busy Days 30 and 31

Wednesdays and Thursdays are typically so busy and tiring that they seem like one long day with a nap.  My Wednesday night class ends in early March so only a few more weeks of this Super Woman pace.  I love teaching and I'm glad I can take Grace to her flight lessons, but the two back-to-back really wear me down. 

Starting some exercise finally, after all I'm in the last 10 days of my 40 day trial so I need to get moving on doing all that I  had planned.  I'm starting simple with just standing on my on leg a few minutes each hour or so and doing some stretches each day.  I figure its a good start to building back up stamina for using my crutches for longer distances, plus the standing is a nice stretch break during hours of paperwork.

BTW-Tried Culvers healthy menu items roast beef sandwich and side salad in Branson.  I really am not much of a meat eater, but I thought the pot roast was tough, dry and flavorless.  I think they need to borrow my crock pot!  So needless to say, Culvers did not make me a repeat customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment