Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

So Goooooood!

I am having a "God is soooooo GOOD day"! A client that was 18 months delinquent on payment, just paid in full!!! I had given up on payment! NOW Grace's home school enrollment is paid & I'm paying off our largest medical debt on Nate! (Its like the ULTIMATE debt snow ball!!! NOTE: Previous exclamation is for Dave Ramsey fans only.)

Let me testify, ONLY God could bring that client's account current!
LOVE IT!
Praises, praises to God!

A few days ago, a guy I graduated with had as his facebook status, "I refuse to believe in a God that requires constant praise. -Nietzshe" (NOTE: the quote is actually “I cannot believe in a God who wants to be praised all the time.” - Nietzsche) I'll leave the judging of Nietzsche's body of works to others, but I know he and those who still follow his ideals do not know the joy of God's goodness because they refused to be open to yielding their ways to His ways. I am so thankful for faith & God's mercy, grace & provision!

LORD, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him!--Psalms 144:3
Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use deception, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. --2 Corinthians 4:2-4

No comments:

Post a Comment