Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Monday, Monday

After last Monday, I was actually a bit fearful of today....BUT it was totally calm & organized! Hopefully it is not a calm before the mid-week storm! My caffeine and I are hitting tomorrow morning running because I have a ton to get done this week.

Great class tonight...For fun, I showed the old standby clip Did You Know? at the end of a section on training and development and as usual, it really sparked some discussion of the changing times!

It was a good Monday! Individual violin class tomorrow....I cannot wait to see what Corrine adds to squeak....umm, I mean practice this week. Its SO fun to see her loving violin, but there is a downside to having a motivated beginner in our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment