Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

¡Los Lunes! (On Mondays!)

Today was a circus and I got pushed from one ring to another all day! It started with the usual 5:00am wake-up and school routine while hooking/unhooking Jon & Nate's feeding pumps & getting meds. However, a clip that is needed to make the pump work fell off Jon's pump making it unusable!

Then after I dropped Matt at preschool, I took the twins for their 18 month check-ups. Luke has grown just over 3" & Mark was 4" taller which was very impressive. The doctor thinks there bowed legs will straighten on their own so that was encouraging. The boys were a hoot to take out today with all their new words and babbling!

I got a BIG COFFEE, then dropped some papers off at the school and headed home where the lazy susan had broken in the kitchen; I started a roast for supper in the crock pot; scheduled Corrine's violin lesson; called AGAIN about Jon's feed pump and then the new speech therapist was arriving. On her heals, came the medical supplier with a new pump with the wrong bags. Then I fed Jon. Then about 5 calls scheduling appointments and checking on insurance pre-approvals. Then the twin woke up from their naps in time for therapy. Then the medical supplier came back to service Nate's Oxygen concentrator. Then the FedEx guy. Then I drew up feeds & meds for the afternoon and evening. Then medical supplier came back again with bags......

Then it was time to head to Branson to teach class....and I finally got some peace as I drove! AND PEOPLE WONDER HOW I FIND TIME TO TEACH??!! I LOVE my family, BUT I LOVE teaching too ESPECIALLY ON MONDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment