Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Monday, August 9, 2010

Christmas

Tonight I started teaching a WWU class in Branson so I had a long drive to/from class. On the way, I got to thinking about Christmas, and I must say I've decided that I'm ready to have Christmas right NOW....not ready "ready"....no cards addressed or presents purchased, but I'm ready for cool weather, fireplaces, Christmas spirit, visits from friends/family and all the great foods. Maybe it is because Christmas 2009 was so interrupted by the kids hospital stays or maybe because we are facing surgeries again for the kids, I don't know why, BUT Christmas sounds like a good idea right now to me!

BTW-Nate has surgery this Thursday & Jon on Tuesday. Please keep them & us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment