Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Monday, July 26, 2010

Sunday that wasn't

Today did not seem like Sunday at all. My Durango would not start this morning so I had to drive Ed to Parsons, KS to meet the other teachers going to the conference so I could have his car to use. I got home just in time to take two kids to worship at church and drop off my food for the potluck dinner. Then I rushed home for Nate's feeding and meds. I got Nate settled and got the other kids and babies fed, just in time for Corrine to get home and get packed for church camp. I got her delivered to Grandma since she is going with Grandma's church to camp. Then I rushed home to medicate and feed Nate. People from church stopped by a delivered food from the potluck which was VERY well timed. The twins ate sweet potato, green beans and chicken. Vanessa had macaroni and cabbage. Matt and Hannah had spaghetti. David, Grace and Jon had a bit of everything! Plus they brought cake for dessert...a favorite food of Jon & Hannah. Then bathes and bed .....and Grace & I started cleaning! Now my bedtime!

For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day. --Matthew 12:8

No comments:

Post a Comment