Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Friday, July 9, 2010

Feeling Worn

I'm really feeling worn for the last few days. I hate it when this happens...running, being away from home and trying to get good sleep, coming home to the mess (despite Catherine's best efforts), ants invading AGAIN due to the mess....oh, the list gets pretty long so I'll stop it here for the reader's sake.

It is hard to pause and be calm and satisfied with the list continuing to click items one by one through my head. So much I must do, so much I should do, so much I want to do....surely I'm not the only one that gets to feeling like this! Praying for calm and/or provisions to make it through the storm!

He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still.--Psalms 107:29

Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.--Psalms 55:22

No comments:

Post a Comment