Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Less Worn...

It has been a productive couple of days thanks to Ed's help with the kids and some well placed naps for me. It is so nice to see my stacks sorted, organized and dwindling as I get work done! Still much to do, but I'm actually pulling ahead of the pace that it is coming at me.

Luke and I hung out in the rocking chair tonight for an hour or so after the storm woke him. It was nice to get some cuddle time in and even nicer to take time to go downstairs to my favorite rocking chair in the family room!

A big boost to my energy came from Immigration today when we got our official letters to get the boys adoptions done here in the US. We had already started this final step, but I know the judge will appreciate having a letter to him about the process and how the earthquake in Haiti changed things. Now we just need to hear on Nate!

No comments:

Post a Comment