Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nate

Tonight Nate tried to pull up to the baby food bin. He actually got his bottom off the floor and was almost completely on his knees! It is great to see him continuing to grow and learn! It just makes me praise the Lord for His care that He has brought Nate to this milestone that seemed impossible!

On a side note: I actually think I may be starting to get ahead on my to do list. I finally started our 2010 Christmas DVD tonight. Usually I do it monthly and that way it is just a few hours a month to complete it. It is going to take me 10 to 12 hours now to get where I would be if I had been working on it monthly.

Senye, Ala nou kontan se pa nou k’ap kenbe ou men se ou k’ap kenbe nou.

Translation: Lord, How glad we are that we don’t hold you, but that you hold us. — Haitian prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment