Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Day 5 & Day 4's Secrets

Today Grace, Corrine and I were all awarded International First Place Awards for our weight loss with the help of TOPS in 2013.  I don't have the official photos yet, but here are some snap shots that we took in our room on Day 4 before we went to a wonderful dinner to honor the winners.  (We couldn't tell you yesterday because it was still a SECRET until the ceremony today.) 

 
 

Now you know that I am not a complete wimp that I went to bed early last night!  We all had to do our makeup and get dressed up for the dinner and then we started today (Day 5) at 5am so we could be at the  Milwaukee Theatre in the green room by 8:30am.

To review what we achieved, Grace lost 49.25 pounds in 2013.  Corrine lost 23 pounds, and I lost 131 pounds.  We are each in different categories of weight and age so we did not compete against each other.  However, since we were all involved in the awards ceremony, we have very few pictures since it was hard to carry things like a purse and camera.  The TOPS official photographer took lots of photos, but it will be a few weeks before we receive copies of the photos.

Today wrapped up our time in Milwaukee at the conference.  Before we left, we got in a visit to the Bastille Days Festival, and we made it to Springfield, IL before we had to get a hotel for the night.  After some swimming, a visit to the fitness room and a hot bubble bath, I am headed to bed and plan to sleep in a bit in the morning before driving the rest of the way home.  I am anxious to get home and see my husband and kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment