Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 7: Spring Break Projects

I can actually walk out onto 1/3 of my new deck!  The support posts are all in place and the decking is done in an area big enough that I can wheel out onto it, turn, and come back inside!  And I FORGOT to get a picture today!  I was so focused on keeping the kids off the deck and out of daddy's way that I forgot to take a picture.  The twins, Nate & Matt are wanting out on the deck so bad.  I have a feeling that it will get lots of use!  We had about 4 hours without rain and things really came together fast during the dry morning.  Tomorrow maybe dry all day so we could get a lot done if it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment