Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 4: Spring Break Projects

Today could best be described as "FRUSTRATING!"  We did some work inside first thing this morning and we got outside and put the first support for our new deck in place AND RAIN...HEAVY rain!  So Mr. Workman grabbed the "weed n feed" and the tick treatment and went to work with the speader since these are supposed to be spread when it is going to rain.  He got done and it stopped raining, but the yard is supposed to dry after the treatment before being walked on again. 

Over the last few days, we had discovered a small list of new supplies we are needing and we went to get those at Lowes, but by the time we returned home, it was REALLY raining again.  We sorted stuff in the garage until it was time to go meet my mom and get Matt and Corrine.  I took Grace for her turn at Grandma's and when I got home, it had rained the whole time that I was gone!  Its STILL raining as I write this and there is a chance of rain everyday this week.  When we planned this week, there was only a small chance of rain on Thursday and Friday!  Frustrating....I'm sure we can work in the rain, but who wants to?! I'm praying for dry days!

Ugh! Gotta love do-it-yourself projects on a tight schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment