Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 5: Spring Break Projects

Well, today marks the 1/2 way point in Mr. Workman's Spring break time off.  Of course, it rained most of the day.  The afternoon was an on and off light rain so Mr. Workman could work outside.  However, the yard is too muddy and mushy for my wheelchair so I helped from the back door.  It was a cold experience just sitting in the doorway so I'm sure Mr. Workman was VERY chilled by this crisp 1st day of Spring! 

The bracelet.

Corrine got her school work finished around 1:30pm so she suited up in her pink rain poncho, pink snow boots & a big pink and burgundy bracelet that had me trying hard to hide laughter.  What can I say, she and Vanessa our are girly, girls!  I wouldn't think of wearing jewelry to go help frame a deck, but then again there was a time that I wouldn't have gone outside without my make-up....oh so long ago!  At any rate, I loved watching her help her dad.  It was the highlight of my day!  By the end of the day, all the wire ties had been removed from the chain link fence that we taking down, and we have a basic and LEVEL frame for the 12x16 portion of our new deck. 
  
Tomorrow originally called for SEVERE thunderstorms with wind so I'm praying that goes away.  Hopefully by tomorrow night, the frame will be finished and maybe even some deck boards will be in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment