Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 2: Spring Break Projects

Day 2 (Saturday) of 10: 

We are coming to terms with how badly we have neglected our yard, especially the dog pin area.  Mr. Workman and little Mr. Workman (David) worked all day today and there is still more to do!  However, at the end of the day, only the dog pin needs more work and one stubborn bush that we really need a chainsaw or saws-all to tackle it due to its closeness to the neighbors' (both of them) fences.

David was so proud that he could "pick up huge, heavy trees, just like a Super Hero!" Therefore, he had to "show off" his muscles by carrying the branches and such over his head and throwing them on the pile to be burned.  Its so cute to see a little boy want to do everything his Daddy does. 

I however feel SO smoked.  We burned all yesterday afternoon.  Then David asked for smoked bacon for breakfast.  Then we burned all day today.  I'm SO ready to wash my hair!  I'm sick of smoke smell!

Mr. Workman also got all the family room ceiling tiles replaced except two so hopefully the rest of that project will go quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment