Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Introduction

"It wasn't supposed to be" this way or that way....is such an odd phrase. In some ways, I feel like this odd phrase has been pursuing me since birth. Sometimes it brought good news, sometimes it brought bad news, sometimes it delivered unexpected changes...BUT many times "it wasn't supposed to be" turned out to be just what I needed. Even more than that, sometimes "it wasn't supposed to be" prepared me for the unknown challenges ahead or it filled a desire that I did not even know I had!
If you decide to read my blog, don't be alarmed when "it wasn't supposed to be" happens. Join me in being content and see what we discover about faith, family, joy and affliction.

No comments:

Post a Comment