Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations to William Woods University's 10 newest MBA graduates!
I had the pleasure of teaching this cohort their ethics class and now their capstone class. They are a talented group of students. I know they will do great things with their newest credentials! Below are some pictures from tonight's wonderful class presentations.
BTW-I currently teach in Joplin and Springfield for the MBA program through William Woods. I enjoy teaching so much that I count this as my night out without the kids when classes are in session! If you live in Missouri and are considering an MBA, you should check out the program at William Woods University.

No comments:

Post a Comment