Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Tahiti & Chickens


Corrine has been working on improvements to the chickens' country cottage.  She went to the dollar store and bought a lot of the "Tahiti Collection" to properly outfit her cottage.  She got bamboo roosts and shallow bowls for nest boxes and place mats to keep the bowls in place.  She even bought the hens a mirror so they would be less bored.  Yes, Corrine is concerned that her chickens might get bored. (I can assure you, my grandmother NEVER considered if her hens were bored and they still laid good eggs.)  These chickens just need a disco ball and we will be approaching having scenes like out of "Shaun the Sheep"!  (BUT I'm glad Corrine is enjoying her chickens.)  Below are some pictures from the cottage. 
I find the toy phone on the wall to be a bit surreal
in a fabulously funny way!
Nesting boxes:  Tahiti Collection bowls and place mats
on a shoe organizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment