Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Monday, May 5, 2014

Simple Weekend Fun

This last weekend was a simple, easy weekend at home with Daddy away at the state debate tournament.  The kids played in the yard.  Matt finally wiggled free his front tooth...this has been a long awaited tooth fairy visit!  We ate pizza for dinner, and David had picked movies from the library so we had a movie night.

Matt's tooth!
Luke in his favorite truck.  He wouldn't
believe me that it was also Grace's
favorite truck.  She got it for her 1st birthday!


Nate watching the neighbors play
catch so we discussed bird watching
to try to give his binocular interest a less
stalker-like focus.
 After Daddy got home, we went to the park on Sunday and had an easy picnic of Wendy's $1 sandwiches and McDonald's $1 large drinks. (McDonald's drinks are a great value because I can split one large into 3 plastic cups from home and get 3 little ones a drink for a $1.)  The kids fed the fish and played until it was almost time to take baths and go to bed.
 

Vanessa feeding fish
David & Nate watching the fish jump
for food.
Don't anyone faint from the shock, but it is a picture of
me.  David took some pictures at the park and he took
this one of me.  I thought he took a good picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment