Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Day 106: Winning the Weight Loss Battle



Meals like this are paying off!
Baked Swai and Grilled Asparagus
Today was our weekly weigh in at TOPS again.  I had expected a low loss, but I lost 4 pounds!  This brings me to 53 3/4 pounds lost in 106 days!  Needless to say, right now I'm feeling pretty positive about this dieting lifestyle.  With today's loss, I'm now 26.3% of the way to my target weight.  It is nice to be over the quarter mark since I have so much to loss, which can become depressing to think about.

BTW-I must brag on Corrine and Grace too.  The three of us together have now lost 104 1/2 pounds this year!


The BEST Baked Fish Seasoning

  • 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
  • 3/4 teaspoon paprika (I like the smoked paprika)    
  • 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt (I do 1/8 teaspoon)
  • 2 medium lemons, quartered or 2 tablespoons of juice added to the baking dish
Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes or longer if the fillet is thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment