Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Early Morning Phone Call

I got a call crazy early this morning.  The kind of crazy early that you hope the call is a prank because otherwise you know it is terrible, bad news.   Mr. Workman and I rolled out of bed, located the phone and answered it.  It was our 3 year old twins.  They were calling us from my iphone from their bedroom. They greeted me with a "Hi Mommy!" and from what I could tell, they even had me on speaker phone at 4:20am!
I can barely make a call from my iphone.  I have no idea how they knew to unlock it, navigate to the phone section and pick home.  I assume that was the last call that I made so it was easy to pick.  However, tonight as I was putting them to bed, Luke let me know that Grandma wasn't home this morning and he didn't know how to call Wal-Mart, which is apparently where Grandma is, if she isn't at home.  So I just checked my phone,  the call before the one this morning was to Daddy's cell phone, which was turned off.  I guess they thought they had called grandma. 

Needless to say based on the twins love of water and flooding the house, I'm just glad they didn't wash my iphone...and yes, it is put up REALLY high tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! At least for us who didn't have to get up. You'll have a big laugh about this someday. :-)

    ReplyDelete