Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Friday, April 22, 2011

We are in 6th place!!!!!

Some people are having trouble voting or think they voted and were't logged into facebook so it did not count their vote.  Please make sure your vote counted by following the link again to make sure it says "I Voted", where it did have the "Vote" link on the lower right side.

The link is below.  People can vote daily, but it ends Monday at 3am!


http://apps.facebook.com/ecomomcontest/contests/107279/voteable_entries/19488337?ogn=facebook
 
Of course, feel free to "friend-me" on facebook and you can go to my wall for the link!
 
Thank YOU for VOTING!!!!!  This is AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment