Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

12th Place!

For those of you who haven't heard, right now
we are in 12th place for a $75,000 healthy home makeover! 
The winner will be selected from the top 10 places and the voting ends Easter Sunday night.  I CANNOT believe that we are THIS close to qualifying as finalist!  Our friends, family and their friends are amazing me!  I feel so blessed just seeing such an outpouring of support!

As the contest goes on, we have learned more about the types of things that are included such as all new Bosch appliances (& some of you know how I LOVE my Bosch washer/dryer!), new dust mite resistant mattresses, the latest in allergy free flooring, and so much technology/advancements that we had never even heard of or dreamed existed.  Truly, not just Nate could breathe easier, BUT it would improve all our allergy and sensitivity issues.  Of course, we haven't qualified yet, but just the update information that we have received from Ecomom's has been VERY helpful in rethinking how to improve the air quality and overall healthiness in our home. 

So if you are a Facebook user and get a chance please go to Ecomom and vote for our family. When you click on the Ecomom link in my blog, it will take you right to our entry. You scroll down and clink on the vote link on the right side.  It is very easy!  Plus you can vote everyday through Sunday!

If you have not already, please consider posting this so your friends can vote for us too.  If you have Easter dinner guest invite them to log onto Facebook and vote....is that going too far?  Badgering Easter guest?  Probably, but this is an amazing situation...I NEVER dreamed we would be this close to qualifying...THIS IS REALLY EXCITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment