Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 71: Weigh In

The struggle to eat well and lose weight continues.  As of today at the TOPS weigh in, I have lost 38 3/4 pounds.  However, I'm feeling hunger again and having some cravings that are making this tough!  I cut back to be ready for a family dinner and I think I cut too much so now my body is letting me know.  I guess I'll have to be extra careful to eat all the foods that I'm allowed for the next few days to get my diet balanced again.

Leftovers inspired some creative crock pot meals recently...a couple of which we'll be having again.

I had some leftover pizza sauce and some mushrooms that needed used so I threw them in a crock pot with chicken and shrimp and olives.  Then it cooked on high for 4 hours and served with brown rice.  It was delicious!  (Sorry no picture because it went fast and I had no idea that it was going to be so tasty.)

Another evening I tossed chicken in the crock pot with some original Ott's dressing and cooked it until done.  It was yummy.  I have coated chicken and baked it before, but this tasted even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment