Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Grace & Corrine's Birthday

Grace turned 16 on the 25th, but we surprised her with a party on Sunday the 22nd.  We had the party at Grandma's house and all the way their she complained about having to go to Grandma's for a family gathering when it wasn't even anyone's birthday!  Needless to say, we had a lot of fun and some great memories were made!



Corrine turned 12 on the 28th and as is her tradition, I made the meal and cake of her choice and we ate dinner using the china.  This year she chose Italian Chicken, Lasagna, corn on the cob and Tres Leche cake.  She put 1 candle on her cake as a count down to 13.  I guess she is putting us on notice!  Corrine got gifts of clothes, money and lots of supplies for her chicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment