Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Monday, May 2, 2011

Busy Week Ahead

This week is going to be a busy one and based on the price of gas, an expensive one!

Today, Nate has a check-up this afternoon and then I head to Branson to teach.  Before, I get to Branson, I have to grade some student  research papers and make final correction on the test that I'm giving them.  I'll get home around midnight, and at 7am I'll be on the road to St. Louis Children's for Jon.  My mom is coming to stay so Corrine can get to violin this evening and tomorrow.  Plus the boys can get their therapies.


A cute picture of the twins hugging taken by Anita at
In His Image Photography

Wednesday, I go see the attorney on adoption stuff and hopefully get a good nap.  I need to get three survey reports written as soon as possible.  Then Thursday is Grace's orthodontist appt in Springfield, but so far that is ALL that day.  Friday is the BIG day....4 eye doctor appointments, followed by a meeting for Hannah and a check-up for Corrine.

This weekend Mr. Workman has a debate tounament so it will seem like a long weekend for me.  Then next Monday is 3 eye doctor appointments and teaching in Branson again; followed by an early morning departure for Nate and I to Arkansas Children's Hospital in Little Rock.  Nate has an audiology and ENT appointment to see about getting a sleep study done.  THEN life settles down to its usual pace of teaching, a couple appointments per week, 3 therapists here on 4 days a week until May 23rd which is Jon's hip surgery.  Please keep Jon in your thoughts and prayers as this will be a tough surgery.

Many are emailing & asking:  Ecomom is working on the judging so no news there.  There were so many compeling entries that I expect it might take the judges a while to decide.  We appreciate your thought and prayers of support!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Workman Family,

    Great blog! The twins are adorable. We are a production company based in Los Angeles and are currently working on a docu-series about large families. We would love to hear about your experiences and tell you more about the project. Also, if you know of any other large families who might be interested we would appreciate the reference. Please respond to this message at laplantetent@gmail.com. We hope to hear from you!

    Thanks for your time and consideration,

    LaPlanet Entertainment

    ReplyDelete