Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

10 Pounds to Reach 1/2 Way to Goal

As some of you know, I have agreed to a "tell all" blog entry when I reach half way to my goal weight.  I missed last week's weigh in so I could take the kids to appointments.  So today's loss of 5 1/4 pounds is for a two week time span.  As of today, I am 10 pounds from being half way to goal!  That awful before picture and my progress pictures are coming soon!

I have to say, this Summer has been tough on my diet.  The kids are always eating and I'm stressed by the upcoming move with getting all the planning and preparations ready so food is extra tempting as a cool refreshing treat right now. However, I'm committed to making this lifestyle change stick!

No comments:

Post a Comment