Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Backyard Fun!

Twins posing for the camera.
The kids played in the pool today.  Vanessa is now out of her brace during the day and she was dying to swim, but ultimately she decided the babies were too rough.  Her legs are spasming a lot especially if she is unexpectantly touched and the spasms hurt so I was relieved when she decided on a "Scooby Doo" Netflix marathon with Grace, Nate and Jon.  (It was too hot for Nate.  Jon is not a water lover.) 


Hannah getting sprayed by Corrine.

Hannah sitting on Corrine.
I love it when the kids play together nicely...or at least when they each can hold their own against one another.  Corrine sprayed Hannah with the hose which upset the twins, but Hannah went across the pool and sat on Corrine!  The twins then got the hose and well....yeah, I had to suggest it was time to turn off the water.  Its always a joy for me to see them playing together and REALLY enjoying each other's company.  (Plus it makes the twins take a longer nap so I get more of my work done!)

No comments:

Post a Comment