Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blog Plans

When this month began, it was my intention to focus my blog on people who have inspired me.  The idea being a theme for Valentine's Day, but then it snowed, and snowed, and snowed. Our kids who go to public school have not been in school since January 31st!  Our homeschooled kids are finding it very distracting to have everyone at home (including Daddy for a few days).   We don't expect for school to resume until Valentine's Day on Monday!  So as school resumes, I will resume my plans for this month's blogging.  I doubt that I'll cover as many people as planned and two people are getting moved to their "holidays"....Mother's Day and Father's Day.  However, hopefully the stories will remind you of people who inspired you, loved you and created good things for you!

March's theme will be "Made in March".  I'll be sharing some of my favorite recipes, homemade gifts and cost saving tricks.  I will be showing desserts like Mexican Chocolate Cake (the richest sheet cake ever!) and super moist applesauce cake. Plus I'll show how I save money by making things like laundry soap, dishwasher soap, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment