Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Jon's Surgery

Jon had this picture taken by Anita
in May.  She does such a good job.
Jon's surgery was a week ago Monday and at first he was doing really well.  However, the past few days have been hard and he has been especially uncomfortable.  Pain control has been more spotty and an hour or more before it is time for more medication, Jon is in pain.  Of all our children, Jon is the hardest for me to see in pain.  Especially now, when there is little that I can do to offer relief.  Please keep Jon in your thoughts and prayers.  I talk to the nurse in St. Louis again on Monday and hopefully she can offer some new options for pain control.

No comments:

Post a Comment