Favorite "Meditation of My Heart"

Call unto me,

and I will answer thee,

and shew thee great and mighty things,

which thou knowest not. --Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Twins are 4!

Today we celebrated our last birthdays of 2012!  The twins turned 4 today and proved they understood "Birthday Privileges" all day long.  They both woke up asking for their presents and cake.  I was SO GLAD that today was a school day because they were ready to celebrate with or without Daddy and all their siblings.  However, somehow they managed to make it to about 30 minutes before dinner time, and we (tired parents) caved and let them have cake and presents before eating dinner.  All I can say in retrospect is, "Wow! They ate a lot of cake and dinner has a lot of leftovers!"

One of their gifts were cardboard building blocks and Mark first thought each of his 120 blocks was individual gift boxes!  Boy was he impressed!  However, once David and Luke showed him that he could build walls and knock them down over and over again AND I assured him that the boxes were empty...well, he was fine with that.  I must say that I never expected one of the boys to think those building blocks were gift boxes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment